USB 2.0 to DVI VGA HDMI Multi Display 1080P External Monitor Converter Connector Graphic Adapter
The usb 2.0 to dvi hdmi vga adapter converter enables you to connect additional display devices (CRT/LCD monitor or projector) to your desktop or laptop.
Connect three or more monitors to your laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 on Windows PCs)
Plug and play, extensible USB 2.0 connectivity to any VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor or projector
DisplayLink DL-165 chipset, supports resolutions up to 1600x1200 or 1920x1080 (widescreen)
Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64 and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk
Mac 10.9 "Mavericks" is not supported due to significant limitations in the operating system. Not currently supported on Linux.
• Video Output with DVI Connecter.
• Support VGA / HDMI Video Output via DVI-VGA or DVI-HDMI Adapter.
• Support Functions: 1.Primary 2.Extended 3.Mirror
• Easily Connect Additional Monitors via USB 2.0 Cable.
• Quickly Add up to Six simultaneous Displays to a Desktop or Notebook PC with Minimal Configuration without an Additional Graphics Card.
• Enjoy Resolutions of up to 1280x1024 at 32-bit color.
• Support Usage through Powered KVMP's or USB Hubs
• Simply Install and Use.
• Mirror or Extend a computer display workspace.
• Allow for Effortless Multitasking.
• Bus Powered: No Extermal Power Supply Needs.
• Own Industrial Usage: Projector & POS System.
Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
Supports Display Modes: Primary, Extended, Mirror, Rotation ((0, 90, 180, >270 degree)
USB Plug & Play compatibility
Supports VGA output
System Support: Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista (32bit/64bit)/ Win7(32bit/64bit), Mac OS X 10.7/10.8