Enhance your gaming or home-theater system with this AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI adapter cable. Because it’s backwards compatible with DVI-D and DVI-I signals, the cable can be used to connect your computer or DVI-equipped device to an HDMI-equipped HDTV or display. Watch videos from your laptop on your large-screen HDTV--or the other way around. The cable will even connect HDMI-equipped devices like Blu-Ray, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360 to a DVI-equipped monitor or TV. Other than not supporting audio, the HDMI to DVI adapter cable functions just like a high-speed HDMI cable, making it easy to enjoy serious gaming, home-theater entertainment, and more.
The cable’s extra mesh jacket offers an additional layer of protection and increased cut resistance to the regular cable jacket and ultimately to the inner cable. The CL2-rated cable meets fire safety codes, so it’s safe to use in or through the walls of a residential home.
· Flexible cable adapts a DVI output to an HDMI input
· Gold-plated connectors for optimal conductivity
· Net jacket offers extra layer of protection; CL2 rated for residential buildings
· Ideal for device-to-HDTV gaming, home-theater entertainment, and more
· Cable 5 Gbps Bandwith
· Please turn off all devices when plugging or unplugging HDMI cables