This convenient serial to USB to RS232 console cable enables you to connect your PC directly to the console port of your Cisco or similar router.
· Two cables in one, Less clutter in your network tool bag!
· Combines a USB to serial/RS232 converter and a console 'rollover' cable for Cisco routers
· Configure your router with just one cable, direct from a USB port
· Length approx 1.7m/5ft 6ins (if required, you can add a USB extension cable up to a total of 5m long)
· Maximum RS232 speed 500kbaud
· USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
1.The RJ45 connector can also be adapted to DB9 via RJ45-to-DB9 adaptors.
2.This USB cable has an embedded FTDI 232 and RS232 level shifter to produce true RS232 levels.
3.USB to Serial cable, RJ45 presentation and pinouts for direct connection to Cisco and other network equipment serial console ports.
5.Support Android, Support Win 8, Win 7, XP, 2000, Linix, Mac OS.
6. UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity .
7.Supports hardware flow control used to implement the CISCO break sequence
8. USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible
1.No more cables & adapters to buy and/or make to get it working
2.No more DB-9 Adapters
3.No more Mickey Mouse Prolific driver problems
4.No more fake Prolific chips
32 and 64 bit operating systems are both supporter